Diploma in Graphic Designing in Chandigarh and Mohali is one of the finest Graphic Design institutes, offers both short-time/ part-time courses in Graphic Design that you can pursue irrespective of your current stream of education. Our Graphic Design courses are framed with the current curriculum, which makes it very easy for our students to seek the best job opportunities immediately after completing the course. Our students not just get a job, but a perfect opportunity to expand their skills with the best salary that no other Graphic Design training institute can promise.
Graphic Design Institutes in Chandigarh and Mohali have been training candidates for a long time but most of them are very attentively focused on imparting software application skills. These Graphic Design Institutes are unable to impart the sound theoretical and conceptual understanding that’s required to be a professional graphic designer. Diploma in Graphic Designing in Chandigarh and Mohali is one such Graphic Design Institutes in India that understands the importance of sound conceptual knowledge and also of the required skills required to be an expert in graphic designing.
Graphic Designing is an essential aspect of Communication Design. The learners of Diploma In Graphic Design discipline find that the courses of study are centered on several topics like typography and type design, illustration and photography, packaging and print design, signage design and corporate identity systems. The requisite of Information Technology would take learners in the fields of computer graphics, multimedia and web design. Learners use software like a Sound Forge, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and Combustion for the Graphic Design projects.
Diploma in Graphic Designing in Chandigarh and Mohali courses is suitable for those candidates who are essentially good at creativity and visual communication. However, the Diploma in Graphic Designing in Chandigarh and Mohali equip the learners with the required knowledge and skills to be a professional Graphic designer.
What is a Graphic Designing Course?
Graphic design is a craft where professionals design visual content to communicate messages. By pertaining to visual hierarchy and page layout techniques, designers use composition and pictures to meet users’ specific needs and focus on the logic of displaying elements in interactive designs, to optimize the user experience. Graphic Design is the process of creating visual content to communicate information/ messages to the masses. Considered to be a subset of Communication Design, Graphic Design is used to create visual content using elements such as photographs, colors, typography, illustrations and icons.
Observed to be an art form first used around 17,000 years ago to create cave painting, Graphic Design is now used for designing logos, the editorial design used in books, newspapers and magazines, advertising, product packaging, signage, and the likes. Graphic Designers often have enough freedom to create their content without restrictions related to programming, resolution or speed. Widely speaking there are the below-mentioned types of Graphic Design:
- Visual identity graphic design
- User interface graphic design
- Motion graphic design
- Publication graphic design
- Packaging graphic design
- Marketing & advertising graphic design
- Environmental graphic design
- Art and illustration
Aspirants who want to make a career in Graphic Design can pursue a course in this design specialization at the undergraduate or the postgraduate level. On completion of a Graphic Design course, you can secure a job as a Graphic Designer, Picture Editor, Design Manager, Teacher, etc.
Diploma in Graphic Designing Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have passed their 10+2 from any stream (Science/ Commerce/ Arts) can pursue a Graphic Design course at the graduation level. However, popular colleges allow the candidates to take part in their admission process only if they have completed their schooling from a recognized board.
On the other hand, to pursue a Graphic Design course at the PG level, candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree in design.
Diploma in Graphic Designing in Chandigarh and Mohali
Diploma in Graphic Designing in Chandigarh and Mohali curriculum concentrates more on computer skills and imparting an understanding of different software that is used in the designing process. The students after the completion of each set, of course, are needed to present projects. The study also comprises seminars by experts, workshops for improving drawing skills as well as for polishing the interpersonal skills of the student.
Chapter 1: Graphic design basics
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Software installation
- Graphic art technique
Chapter 2: Typography & Type Design
- What is Typography?
- Elements of Typography
- Types of Fonts
- Importance of Typography
- Points and Style attribute
Chapter 3: Overview of Design and composition
- What is Composition?
- Understanding Geometric
- Lines in Composition
- Closed Composition
- Open composition
- Planning and execution of the composition
Chapter 4: Overview of Colors
- Fundamentals of Colors
- Why are Colors important
- Overview of Hue, Chroma
- Saturation and value
- Color Schemes
Chapter 5: Importance points to note Color
- Color Consistency
- Object recognition
- Convey Structure
- Colors for usability and identity
Chapter 6: Developing Graphic Design
- Understanding Design Concepts
- What is the process?
- Process of design
- Developing your Own Process
Chapter 7: Grids and Layout
- Understanding Grids and Layout
- Grid components
- Types of Grids
- Stages and rules of Layout
- Layout design pattern
Chapter 8: Design and Drawing Images
- Vertical Rhythm
- Golden Ratio
- Photo Editing
- Make a Logo and Cover Photo
- Graphic Design for your own Project
Advantage of Graphic Designing Course:
- Express your Creativity – The important benefit of a graphic designer is the skill to show your creativity, while still earning a great living.
- Web/Print Flexibility – The best thing about being a graphic designer is that you have various levels just like in fine art. The two big ones being print and web. The web is more new and still relatively new.
- Huge Client Base – Some businesses have a restricted client base, but every business needs a graphic artist. If a business is going to do marketing then someone is going to need to design those marketing materials.
- Freelance potential – Maximum people’s favorite part about the graphic career is the ability to easily do freelance work online.
- Run Your Own Studio – If you have dreamed of having your own studio or office then you could turn your freelance business into a larger functioning and begin running your own studio.
- Work In-House – If you are not ready for doing freelance you can own a studio or you can always work full-time for someone else. Working In-House can give you the stability you require for peace of mind.
What you will learn in Diploma in Graphic Designing in Chandigarh and Mohali?
We provide the incomparable Diploma in graphic design course in Chandigarh and Mohali merging creativity and academics equally. We teach in graphic design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash and CorelDraw as part of the graphics design training classes at Greens Technology. The curriculum for the graphics designing course has been well-structured to include theory as well as practical assignments. The training is communicated by mature faculty people who will be well-versed in the style design space. As a graphic designer, you can work in the creation of logos, posters, brochures, visiting cards and such other print media products. Diploma in Graphic Designing in Chandigarh and Mohali provides the best Graphic Training.
Common uses of graphic design include identity, publications, posters, billboards, website graphics and elements, signs and product packaging. For example, a product package might include a logo or other artwork, organized text and pure design components such as images, shapes, and color which unify the piece. The constitution is one of the most essential features of graphic design, especially when using pre-existing materials or diverse elements. We are one of the best diploma in graphic designing in Chandigarh and Mohali institutes. Graphic design is the art of communication, and problem-solving with the use of type, space, and image.
Scope of Diploma in Graphic Designing in Chandigarh and Mohali
Graphic design is an innovative, strategic, managerial, and technical activity. It involves the production of visual solutions to communication problems. A Graphic Design learner is sharpened to become a ‘designer’ with a disciplinary focus who combines the idioms and approaches of other disciplines such as science, medicine, engineering and information technology resulting in a cross-disciplinary input to get a collaborative, various dimensional and hybrid visual competence.
With Graphic Design training you will learn for identity design; typography; editorial and publication design; information design; illustration; photography; packaging; design for social impact; broadcast graphics and film titles, web and game interface design; interaction, environmental and presentation graphics; signage and pictogram systems; data visualization; and other activity within print, online and offline shaping of optical form.
Designers are operating away from real object-orientation and toward experiential or service-oriented design solutions and are involved in causing services, information visualization and visual experiences. Aspirants are trained to develop theoretical sensibility and skill, support through educational training and professional experience, to create designs or images for reproduction via multiple media creating meaning for a community of vast users. By pertaining critical thinking, creativity, experimentation and evaluation; substantially supported by an inclusive approach that highlights differences, respects human, environmental and cultural diversity; they strive to create communication systems and experiences for the betterment of humanity and the environment. They instantly master technologies and production techniques in order to offer integrated deliverables.
Job Opportunities after Diploma in Graphic Designing in Chandigarh and Mohali
Following are the jobs, after the completion of this course, you can get placed as a:
- Graphics Designer
- UI Designer
- Web Designer
- Layout Designer
With media houses, advertising agencies, IT companies, etc.
Join our Diploma in Graphic Designing in Chandigarh and Mohali, if you wish to enter into the graphics designing industry that has a lot to provide. Innovative ideas, designing, digital media form the pillars of this graphics designing training course. Join this course and pursue your dream.
Just get in touch with us and we will help you to make your dream of becoming a graphic designer, into a reality!
How do we provide a job after the completion of the course?
Diploma in Graphic Designing in Chandigarh and Mohali courses also come with 100% placement guarantee asides offering an excellent learning environment for students due to its international standard facilities, international students, and influence and extra syllabus activities and industry subjection. So those students who are looking to make their career in graphic design join Best Diploma in Graphic Design Institute for Diploma in Graphic Design Courses in Chandigarh And Mohali. We provide 100% job placement to all the students after the completion of the course.
Why us for a Diploma in Graphic Designing in Chandigarh and Mohali?
- Our batch sizes are basically very small size 5-7 members OR 1 to 1 also, so aspirants receive direct, hands-on training from us.
- Our trainers are 6+ years of experience.
- We provide 100% job placement to all the students.
- 100% practical training only. It’s not a slide show training program/theory class course.
- at the end of this course, definitely you will refer to your colleagues/friends/relatives for my training.
- Managing regularly online- training for US peoples in all time zones
- We, Will, offer self-evaluation testing software, exam simulator, dumps & books with this training.
- Regular support is offered for any of your on-site problems. will be provided and you will be recommended to some IT development firms.
- We help you in collection creation and specialization in your area of interest
- Hands-on training on software like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Receive training from industry professional faculty
- We offer Practical based training with the help of the latest and new software and methods
- Training that would enable you to develop rich multimedia based content for promotional campaign purposes, print media, TV promotions, websites, and so forth.
- Learn the variation for creating interactive web pages.