Master of Computer Application of MCA Distance Education in Chandigarh is designed to help students meet the swelling demand for qualified specialists in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology. It highlights the application of software to solve scientific as well as commercial problems. The program offers thorough and sound related to the theoretical and practical applications including the latest trends in software growth. Direct Admission MCA is an active course designed to offer a foundation for research in the core and developing areas of the discipline.
Many professionals want to pursue a professional degree to grow their careers in the future. MCA Distance Education in Chandigarh enables the students to pursue the course along with the job or other work. Correspondence Learning Master of computer applications Program is a 3-year course designed for the graduates looking for career opportunities in Computer application. MCA from distance learning allows students to gain knowledge and earn a degree without compromising their job and other assignments.
Our program of MCA Distance Education in Chandigarh helps to gain in-depth knowledge about the concepts of memory, processing units, operating systems, Computer networks, and various terminologies related to hardware and software. The program is specifically designed to develop an understanding of analysis, synthesis, and problem-solving skills that are implemented in various computer applications.
Our MCA Distance Education in Chandigarh will open up different career opportunities in public/ private sector organizations in various industries including IT, financial institutes, banks, etc. The program targets at providing high quality academic and technical training that covers the key concepts of computer applications.
What Is an MCA Distance Learning Course?
As the field of IT Professionals comes up with increasing demands, MCA Distance Education is becoming the most popular course among students who want to build up their career in Fields of IT Industry. Those who can’t be able to attend regular classes of MCA Courses can join MCA Distance Education Program without any fear of leaving jobs or other concentrations. Students who feel like mentioned above have a great opportunity to complete their Graduation From Best MCA correspondence Learning Universities in Chandigarh in a sense of making their Professional Career in Computer Science. The MCA correspondence Learning Course is concentrated on those students who have a poor family background or for those working individuals who can’t leave their jobs/relocate.
MCA Correspondence is a three-year course where it covers knowledge & skills in advanced concepts of programming, web designing, database handling, and much more. The Online MCA Degree in Chandigarh is to provide students the advanced knowledge of the latest software and web technologies in sense to meet the requirements of IT industries.
Eligibility Criteria for correspondence Learning MCA Course:
The most necessary thing to pursue any course is eligibility. Several different courses have different criteria for pursuing various courses. Same as in Master of Computer Applications from Distance Mode needs any Bachelor’s degree from any of the accredited universities. The candidate should have at least 50% marks in Bachelor degree, and he or she should have Maths or Statistics as one of their main subjects in 10+2 or at graduation level.
The objective of Distance MCA
Sound foundation for conceptual understanding with an insight into the complexities of software and the dynamic business environment.
- Excellent theoretical and practical exposure in algorithm designing and optimization, programming, network and database management, mobile technologies, and more.
- Knowledge of computer applications and developing programming skills coupled with managerial skills to help students meet the growing manpower demands of the global IT industry.
- Equip students with emotional maturity, analytical ability, cross-functional competence, and skills to operate effectively in a multicultural global business environment
WHY MCA DISTANCE LEARNING?
As we all know, Distance learning is the first preference of all the applicants who are willing to add an extra skillset. While continuing their current jobs as well.
Here are some of the benefits of distance learning courses
- Distance learning courses are cost-effective as the cost of traveling to college regularly and other miscellaneous expenses like buying books are reduced.
- Further, it also saves time as one does not have to go to colleges or institutes to attend lectures.
- Distance learning courses provide the comfort of studying as per your convenience.
- Furthermore, the most important aspect of distance learning is that you can earn while you learn.
- Now, moving on further let’s discuss the benefits of MCA distance learning
- Currently, almost every university is offering distance learning MCA courses to help students in gaining extra skills while continuing their jobs.
- There are prolific jobs in the information technology sector. Computing and Applications
- Therefore, Computing and applications are one of the key areas where plenty of employment are listed every day. One can land in a job related to computer applications
- One can easily pursue a career in a job related to computer applications, after completing the MCA degree.
- Further, The best way to earn an MCA degree is through distance learning mode. The MCA Distance Learning Mode provides you
- The MCA Distance Learning Mode provides an opportunity to secure a degree in computer applications without going for college or classroom study. You will have
- And, You will have a fair chance of learning everything about computer applications.
- While continuing your jobs, So that you can gain corporate experience while working and gain extra knowledge to get expertise in the same field.
What will you learn in the MCA Distance Learning Course?
The MCA course equips students with the latest technologies, tools, and applications in IT. Therefore, MCA students need to study Programming Languages like C, Java, ASP.Net, Web Development, Database Management. In the first year, You will learn development in computers with various tools and technology. Further, the second year focuses more on conceptual frameworks of computers, And in the third year, you will do project work in a specialized field chosen by you. Systems Management and Development, Systems Engineering, Management Information Systems (MIS), Software Development, Troubleshooting are some of the specializations of the MCA distance learning courses. Moving on further, Let’s discuss career opportunities after the MCA course.
Distance MCA Curriculum
- Business Communication Skills
- Lab – C Programming
- Software Engineering
- Fundamentals Of Computers
- Discrete Mathematics
- Database Management System
- I.S.BUSINESS Intelligence
- Operating System Concepts
- Object-Oriented Prog With C++
- Lab – Object Oriented Prog With C++
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Advanced Database Management System
- Data Communication & Computer Network
- Data Structure Using C++
- Lab – Data Structure Using C++
- Object-Oriented Analysis & Design
- Web Technologies
- Design & Analysis Of Algorithm
- Information Security & Audit
- Java Programming
- Lab – Java Programming
- Mobile Computing
- Optimization Technique
- Software Project Management
- Advance Development Technology
- Advanced Internet Technologies
- Software Testing & Quality Assurance
- Current/Emerging Trends in Information Technology
- Lab-Advanced Internet Technologies
- Project Work
Consider Some Points While Pursuing a Bright Career In MCA Correspondence.
- If you are willing to get any of the above-mentioned job titles then you have furbished your skills as an IT Professional. There is also an opportunity to become a Teacher, Tutor, or any Faculty Member in IT Institutes or College.
- Starting as a fresher may not provide you a higher salary package but after going Professional in IT Fields you can get your desired payout.
- There are lots of Institutes/Universities which are offering you to complete your Online MCA Education at your own pace & comfort. Everything will be conducting Online Mode either it’s your Enrollment, Exams, or Studies. As you can see its flexibility the demand for MCA Distance Education is getting higher day by day.
- Candidates can access their study materials at our online portal in the form of Audio, Video, or E-Books. Some of the Universities offer the study material online or some of them provide offline depending on what resources they have.
Advantages of choosing our Online Distance MCA Degree:
- This course is accredited by UGC and DEC
- You can enjoy the flexibility to take a professional course
- It is a perfect course that does not have time to attend regular classes
- Easy to understand study materials
- With the support of advanced technology, contents can access with smart gadgets
- You can attain a professional degree by overcoming geographical barriers
- Students are given more individual attention
Benefits of Pursuing Distance Learning MCA
An MCA correspondence course has become an applicable option for many individuals who desire to get a higher education. Opting for distance MCA courses hold several benefits including:-
- Distance MCA courses are more flexible than traditional classroom courses. Individuals who take other classes or hold full-time jobs can complete the course at their own step and convenience rather than being restricted to a rigid schedule.
- Distance MCA programs have a wider range of networking opportunities as they are not limited to local areas. It allows students to make connections with a more diverse range of people across the globe.
- Distance MCA generally costs less than traditional education. The cost of obtaining a degree is the only charge that students have to deal with throughout the course of the program.
MCA is one of the popular degree courses that hold enormous career opportunities in India. Furthermore, there has been enhancing acceptance of distance learning amongst individuals as well as corporates. Similar to a regular MCA degree, obtaining an MCA degree from a well-regarded institute or university like Chandigarh distance education allows individuals to advance their careers in the field of computer application and land profitable jobs with leading companies.
Career After Distance MCA
- An individual with a Distance MCA degree may land a job in government as well as the private sector. Many top software companies, consultancy firms, and large corporations across India recruit an MCA graduate.
- Some of the companies hiring MCAs include NTPC, GAIL, BHEL, Accenture, Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Cognizant, IBM, etc.
- However, if you wish to enhance your IT skills, you could opt for pursuing Ph.D./M.Phil. You can also consider becoming a lecturer of Computer Science / Communication Technology in a college offering MCA programs.
- The job profiles you can get into once you have an MCA degree in hand:
- App Developer
- Quality Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Software Programmer/ Engineer/Developer/Application Architect
- Database Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Graphic Designer
- Software Consultant
- Manual Tester
- Mobile Developer
- Network Engineer
- Web developer